Tuesday, August 7, 2007

{the new grease}

well, yesterday i went to seven peaks and my bathing suit was ruined by the chlorine. needless to say, they heard from me today and i do expect some kind of something out of it.

so today, i was expecting kinda a ho-hum day. but instead, here's what i got:

babysitting my favorite little girls and doing fun crafts with them.
winning a fun doorprize on your heart out.
seeing hairspray with this same adorable family and my mom and brother.
buying hairspray soundtrack.

did you know that i love that movie. i will for sure be seeing it again. and probably dragging a million people with me to see it. all because it was so darn cute! my day was very fun and exciting.

the best part of the seeing the movie was easton's face throughout the whole movie. yes, we dragged easton along. it was so funny that lesa pulled out her camera and took about 5 pictures throughout the movie. i'm sure the people around us were annoyed. but it's ok.

go see it!

No comments: