Saturday, March 27, 2010

Focus 80/20

I always feel weird writing about myself. It's not like I'm super interesting or anything, or like I have any fantastic stories to tell. It's probably because I look at all these fantastic bloggers (see my sidebar section of blog jealousy to get a hint) and think that I don't have anything to share.

Today I have something to share!
Not something witty or funny or cutesy, just helpful (for me at least!)

We need to spend
our time
focusing
20% on the problem,
and
80% on the solution.

Ugh how hard that is! It seems that maybe we get caught up in the reverse and spend our time 80% on the problem and 20% on the solution. Silly us!

1 comment:

Hayley Sheppard said...

So true! I felt the same way but I chose to look at my sharing is what I really go through everyday and how my life changes. It may not be this amazing story everyday or how just amazing I am, but things that are important to me, whether they are stupid or funny they are important to me and its place for me to share those moments.

p.s. if you have a problem always look for what you did to create it then move from there to correct it, it works for me ;D