Friday, April 13, 2007

OK Go!

Well... My little brother's school is doing a talent show. They and their friends want to do this. I volunteered myself (of course!) to help put it together. Now I'm stuck. Where on earth am I going to get 8 treadmills?!?!



I decided that I could get away with 6. But still... 6 treadmills?!? And look at these guys. They do it in one shot. There's no editing or stopping or anything going on with their video. How am I going to teach four 10 year olds to do this? I'm sure these guys practiced for months and months and had to tape it a million times to just get it right.



My dad is convinced that the treadmill dance will never happen. He thinks I should do this instead. This one just isn't as exciting though! And the treadmill one is just a crowd "wower". If that's even a word. You get what I mean though...



If you have any suggestions.. Please help!!


And Happy Friday the 13th by the way!!!

6 comments:

nic said...

u should get stunt doubles for all of them, it would be way easier. My mom still has high hopes about doing this, but did u know there might not even be a talent show this year? u might want to find out before u have to pay there stunt doubles... come look at mine (blog), its quite awesome and i wrote something that u have to scroll down to read the whole thing, cuz its long! I feel like i accomplished something

nic said...

the teachers wont listen to u... theyre certified

i read your dads earlier today, theres a huge pic of me that looks kinda gross

u are totally going to do that someday, i will make sure. I made sure u went wakeboarding... and guess what?????????????????????????????? U DID!! HA and HA

i know peace is a great thing, but typing it over and over isnt going to make it happen any faster

ficklemistress (teehee!!)

GeoWulf said...

My sister actually did the Napoleon Dynamite dance at a "talent show" while in College.

It's hard to believe that they actually have a sense of humor at Julliard.

nic said...

his name is sean, and thats final... im not taking any of this G Diddy crap, its sean

i might not be able to get u doing backflips and cork 7's, but u will get off of home run, u will be able to ski at least a black by the end of next season, and if that doesnt happen, i will let u win in speed (like that wil ever happen)

nic said...

i dont care who thought of skiing, but he is my hero, we would have a kite tube, except for theyre illegal at lake powell and other assorted resevoirs

nic said...

u need a new post... what happened to ur car post?