Monday, April 30, 2007

Beautiful Weather

I'm loving the weather we are having. It's perfect. In the high 60's low 70's everyday all day with a little breeze. Who doesn't love this? Oh that's right... the ski bums...

Well... There's not much to say. Dance is going excellent. And Seminary is 100% attendance as usual. School.... it's coming.

I really wish I could just go be outside all day. But I have to stay away from the sun until after the performance or Jan will kill me. Not even kidding. I came back from Powell with a horrible tan line and she flipped! Whoops.

Hope everyone is doing well. Happy Spring/Summer!!!

:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha its so true! its getting really nice and the leaves are finally coming back! :) but i know i speak for a lot of people out there when i say its getting to the point where you dread getting into your car after leaving it for 5 minutes. that sucks. but coming from cali, you are most definately used to it. ;) but other than that, the weather has been great!

nic said...

i actually like the sun now that the ski resorts are closed, but guess what? now its snowing... that is infuriating! i wanna go skiing ;(