Sunday, June 3, 2007

{ dumb hole in the ground! }

Well. I know this happened a long time ago. I just thought I would discuss it now. I title this place- MOST BORING PLACE EVER. Just to let you know. Kennecott Copper Mines. The name just sounds boring!

We get to the place and pay to drive to the visitors center. In the visitors center we learn the extreme importance of copper and what a difference it makes in our lives. Super boring. Then we get to watch this movie of them advertising how environmentally friendly they are. The best part of the movie was a giant explosion that happened. It was sweet. Then we walked outside and looked down this huge hole. So then that was the end. Don't go ever. Kennecott. That's what it's called.

So there's my new post. I had it saved as a draft from about two months ago. I know that I put so much effort into my blog....

3 comments:

nic said...

i would agree with you that that was one of the most boring things that ive done. ever. the best part for you might have been the explosion. but the very best part was seeing your face during the process of the explosion. i was very disapointed when i tried to click on the underlined giant explosion and nothing happened. it looked like a link that would possibly take me to a video of an explosion or something. but i guess not.... lame

nic said...

oh and uh btw... you wanted me to post about our coldstone escapades, so its not my fault you got bored. i played spped speed today.

Lori said...

that is so funny! I was just out in West West West Jordan the other day with a friend and I said, "Have you ever been to the copper mine?" She said, "yes. It is boring so don't ever go."

Sounds like they need a new tour guide.