Thursday, May 17, 2007

{ next year, when i'm older }

Thanks everyone (or the two of you) for commenting on my flower. I've decided along with being a photographer when I'm older (which is coming too fast!) I've also decided to do a couple other things. Haha


Here we go:


A vintage/retro/amazing dresser (I call this my find of the week!) The stake dance was a Decades theme so I went as the 70's. I knew everyone else would do something easy- 80's 50's stuff you can pull out of your closet. I needed something to wow the crowd and I did.



A cake decorator. I know it's amazing. I must be feeling hippie-ish this week! I went with a peace cake. For mutual the mom's and daughters each decorated a cake and learned some new cake decorating tips! I know...amazing!


An Ice Cream Truck Driver! Hahahaha JUST KIDDING!! This is 'Dad's Ice Cream' that came into our neighborhood. I would just eat the ice cream not sell it!



The photographer for the starburst commercials haha :D



I'm going to be a politician... yeah right! But I will get to vote next election (SCARY!). I've been reading up on the people running for President. This is who I find to be most qualified for the job right now. More later on my status regarding who I'm for.

7 comments:

nic said...

ok well, im going bowling tonight (friday night) with my fam and then tomorrow im goin bowling again for my bday party, my mom might have told you it, it was supposed to be a surprise but i made her tell me so it didnt really work out,

so im getting my fill of bowling for this month

the talent show is happening so u might wanna get started on the treadmill thing

Robyn said...

You look like you are 80 pounds in that dress! You better not be cutting weight for dance! No, but really, you look hot in that dress. That was nice what you said about your mom too! You are a great daughter with a cool mom!

nic said...

check out my picture its awesome

nic said...

its the cyclops from the odyssey about to eat someone, it was part of an extra credit project for english

nic said...

ya sure you rock at bowling (rolling of the eyes)

i carried our team to second place, if i didnt do so well, we would have lost by like 50 points, which was about ur score anyway...

so basically i cant eat my otter pops because i cant freeze them, which presents a great problem with eating otter pops.. so i might have to beg for some anyway

nic said...

k seriously you give me a hard time for not focusing on my blog, you havent had a new post in like a week. so get on it

nic said...

k well i just had a new post... that i was not inspired to write because no one was commenting on my other one. I also cant listen to your crazy song because now my internet works, but i gots no speakers....... oh and uhh by the way did i mention u need a new post? maybe i did, but i cant remember