Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ha! I Beat Her to It!

So today the weather was supposed to be rainy and then snowy later tonight. This afternoon it hailed. The joke of the night between my friends and I on Saturday was "golf ball sized hail" in the game Apples to Apples. It was a in the moment kind of a thing. So today when the hail started pounding on the roof. I exclaimed, "Mom! There's GOLF BALL SIZED HAIL OUTSIDE!". She pointed out that it was not in fact golf ball sized hail, but mere light hail. Whatever.


The point I'm trying to make is that she then went to take a picture of my "golf ball sized hail" and told me she was going to blog about it and make fun of me. So I decided to beat her to it, and poke fun at myself, therefore ruining her dreams of the blog where she makes fun of me. This is the picture of the hail. With a quarter next to it, so you can see how small it actually is.


Ok... I get it... Not golf ball sized but pretty large I think. Now my mom can't ruin me and my dad in less than 2 days. Ha! I beat her to it. Now she can't make fun of me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha that is so weird because i live in the same town as you but i didn't get any precipitation whatsoever!!!! :*

Sara said...

WHAT!?!? It's been raining, hailing, and now it's snowing and covering the whole ground! What is this madness?!

Jennifer said...

Just because this is posted on your blog and not mine doesn't mean I'm not laughing at you. I'm not buying the "inside joke from a game" line either. I don't think you have any idea what the size of an actual golf ball is. Maybe you can invest some of your valuable internet time to looking it up. Or better yet, you could be working on your history class!(yes, that is a hint!)