Monday, March 19, 2007

Too Much Time!

I think that we all have too much time on our hands to sit on the computer and make silly things like blogs. But as my parents have set the example.....

I figured people need to hear the real story. You get both my parents opinions. But what about mine?!? So that is really how this blog came about.

But first to catch you up on my life. I love Park City. It's an awesome place! So many things to do. Somehow I find I have too little time to spend doing them. It's alright though. I learned to ski this past year. It's very fun even though I still find myself on the "Easiest Path" routes down the mountain. That's ok though. I wouldn't want to get injured!! I would put a picture of me skiing right here to prove to you that I actually did it (many didn't believe I would get around to it. I was scared at first!). Funny enough though. I don't have any pictures. My mom is failing in her new found love for photography. So I put this one in. This is Park City Mountain Resort where we ski. It's beautiful. I know. :D


Next-Dance. It's my favorite. I eat, drink, sleep, and live dance! Ballet West is the professional company out here. They are actually very good. Yesterday, I went and auditioned for the company! I didn't get my resume taken, or asked to come back (they know me though so that's ok). They just got a new Artistic Director of the company. All of the current dancers were guaranteed contracts through the new director. None of them left, so there were only 2 open positions in Ballet West II (which is an apprenticeship). Since I'm so young and still in school, they said to come back next year. Which I understand. I am completely fine with that.

Lately-My parents blogs. It was funny. I was there for the whole thing. My dad thought my mom was silly for making a blog and tried to post a comment. He found out he had to make a whole account to just leave a comment! It took him so long, that I finally ended up going to bed. I like my mom's blog. She tells her funny stories and is keeping in touch with her good friends. I also like my dad's blog. He makes me laugh. I need that. Laughing is good. It keeps you healthy! So there's goodness in both blogs.

Well there you have it. I'm pretty updated I think. Hope you enjoy. And I'm still getting my school work done. Oh yea! That's the other thing. I started doing all my schooling online through BYU Independent Studies. It's great! That's why I'm home. I've finished a 58 page lesson in History in 2 days! So my parents can't be mad. I'm getting it done!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sara,
I think it would help the stalkers reading your blog if you also posted exactly what time you will be at all of these places. Stop making it so hard for them!

Sheesh, pretty girls need to be careful!

Sara said...

Hey! That's not nice. I guess it is nice cuz you're looking after me. But in case you didn't notice. No one has left any comments for me! I'm so sad. So I'm pretty sure that no one is reading my blog. I know. It's sad. I was so excited after all the publicity that you and dad got! :( depressing.

Anonymous said...

Hey pretty girl...grandma and grandpa think this is a great site!

Wow...schooling online?...dance companies?... I remember the little red car and painting easel...

Love you... hugs and kisses XOXO

nic said...

many people didnt think you would get around to skiing...i guess i count as more than one then?